Make MI Chamber, Your Chamber
ENTRY LEVEL MEMBERSHIP
For companies with 50 employees or less
for companies with 50 employees or more.
The Chamber's Lobbyists work tirelessly to support pro-business policies, while protecting against anti-business legislation.
- The Michigan Chamber is regarded as the Most Effective Membership Lobbying Organization.
- Gain access to a full-time lobbyist team that serve as resources to chamber members
- Provide input and network with other members to set the Chamber’s legislative agenda
- Add your voice to help advance issues through policy committees and testimonials
Connecting members to resources and a large, diverse membership.
Participate in policy and program committees and grow your statewide network
- Engage with business leaders in networking events throughout the year
- Receive timely advocacy and legislative updates from Michigan Chamber staff
- Read the latest Capitol news every week from MIRS, Michigan’s Independent Source of News and Information
- Contribute member spotlights to highlight company milestones and achievements
- Feature your company in a secure online member-to-member directory
The Michigan Chamber offers a full suite of resources and information to help members succeed.
Find savings in utility, lighting and telecommunications audit review programs
- Access free legal advice on employment law and unemployment insurance assistance
- Receive discounts on labor law posters and employment handbooks and publications
- Gain free access to employment law, tax policy and environmental health and safety regulations including MI-OSHA compliance information
- Find secure and fast documentation and certificates of origin to speed up exporting
Questions about which Membership is right for you?
We are committed to helping our members succeed by understanding their business, goals and providing business solutions. Contact Amanda Toy, Sr. Director of Corporate Partnerships and Strategic Opportunities, or fill out the form below. AMANDA TOY: 517-371-7642, firstname.lastname@example.org