Why Join the MI Chamber?
Make your voice heard
Harness the power of Michigan’s most effective advocacy organization to champion and support the state’s business community.
Take advantage of member-only programs, money-saving benefits and timely news and information on issues that sharpen your edge.
Gain access to a diverse network of business leaders and subject matter experts from all industries and regions of the state.
It all starts with Members
At the Michigan Chamber, we believe we can make a difference together. The Michigan Chamber’s diverse membership includes:
- Members from all 83 Michigan counties
- Companies from all major industry classifications
- Over 90% membership from small business
- Leadership from women-, minority- and veteran-owned businesses
- Gain access to a full-time lobbyist team that serve as resources to chamber members
- Provide input and network with other members to set the Chamber’s legislative agenda
- Add your voice to help advance issues through policy committees and testimonials
- Find savings in utility, lighting and telecommunications audit review programs
- Access free legal advice on employment law and unemployment insurance assistance
- Receive discounts on labor law posters and employment handbooks and publications
- Gain free access to employment law, tax policy and environmental health and safety regulations including MI-OSHA compliance information
- Find secure and fast documentation and certificates of origin to speed up exporting
- Participate in policy and program committees and grow your statewide network
- Engage with business leaders in networking events throughout the year
- Receive timely advocacy and legislative updates from Michigan Chamber staff
- Read the latest Capitol news every week from MIRS, Michigan’s Independent Source of News and Information
- Contribute member spotlights to highlight company milestones and achievements
- Feature your company in a secure online member-to-member directory
ENTRY LEVEL MEMBERSHIP
For companies with up to 20 employees**
Includes full access to membership features, communications, including discounts and special offers.
Entry Level Membership Cost
For sole proprietors or self-employed
Includes limited access to membership features but includes most access to communication and discounts.
For companies with over 20 employees or multiple locations
Includes unlimited access to membership features, advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Contact a membership representative for package details starting at $500