a new workforce solution
Now hiring? We’ve heard you. We know that Michigan businesses of every size, location and industry are facing immense talent shortages and challenges. This new tool — known as EmergeSkilled — can help you find and keep employees. It’s a proven technology platform that can help you connect with talent while building a long-term workforce pipeline for the future.
WHAT IS EMERGESKILLED?
It’s a comprehensive, easy-to-use online platform to connect employers with students who attend high schools, including Career Technical Education (CTE) programs, trade schools, community colleges, certificate programs, and bootcamps. Match skills with your needs and opportunities.
HOW WILL IT HELP MY BUSINESS?
- Find Talent/Build a Pipeline
There are currently thousands of students and job seekers on the platform waiting for you to find them. And there are more and more joining every day.
Connect with and attract the talent learning the skills you need for entry-level jobs across diverse industries – from auto tech, construction and welding to energy, health care and robotics, and everything in between. You can promote your employer brand, post jobs and proactively build pipelines of future talent.
- Save Money
Thanks to a special partnership with EmergeSkilled and the Michigan Chamber, this tool is complimentary through March 2024 – at least a $500 value! Michigan Chamber members will continue to receive significant discounts beyond that date.
HOW CAN I GET STARTED?
Some easy options:
- Complete your enrollment form now if you already have all the information you need.
- Fill out a brief request form to arrange a tailored live demo or receive more information.
- Contact David Brownback, business solutions executive, at 517-204-6413 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Want to learn more about the platform? View this overview demo.