The mission of the Michigan Chamber is to help members address business challenges by providing effective solutions and promoting sustained economic prosperity in Michigan. As the leading voice of businesses across Michigan, the Chamber guides an engaged and diverse membership to tackle legislative issues that strengthen and promote a healthy economic future for the state.
The Chamber’s core goals and commitment to its members:
- Powerful Advocacy – Be the voice of business by advancing member priorities through legislative, legal and political action to achieve good public policy.
- Business Solutions – Provide members and customers with high-quality products and services to help them succeed.
- Economic Prosperity and Free Enterprise – Champion statewide efforts to enhance the quality of life through free enterprise and economic growth.
- World Class Chamber – Continue to be recognized as an effective, high-performing Chamber of Commerce.
The Michigan Chamber is the leading voice of over 6,000 job providers, trade associations, and local chambers of commerce of every size and type in all 83 counties of the state. Its membership represents over one million employees.
Member-driven. Member-focused. 100% of the time.
- Gain access to five full-time lobbyists that serve as resources to chamber members
- Provide input and network with other members to set the Chamber’s legislative agenda
- Participate in member spotlights to highlight company milestones and achievements
- Secure online member-to-member directory
- Receive timely advocacy and legislative updates from Michigan Chamber staff
- Read the latest Capitol news every week from MIRS
- Participate in policy and program committees and grow your statewide network
- Engage with business leaders in networking events throughout the year
- Access free legal advice on employment law and unemployment insurance assistance
- Receive discounts on labor law posters and employment handbooks and publications
- Receive discounts on seminars, webinars and custom training to help your business succeed
- Enjoy free access to employment law, tax policy, and environmental health and safety regulations including MI-OSHA compliance information
- Find secure and fast documentation and certificates of origin to speed up exporting
- Offer affordable identity theft protection from IdentityForce
- Stay competitive with salary and benefits surveys
- Acquire pre-employment screening and background checks
- Offer college scholarships to Davenport University and Northwood University to your employees
- Receive business supply discounts and free delivery from Staples Advantage
- Receive discounts on credit card processing to lower your fees
- Participate in utility, lighting and telecommunications savings programs
When you choose a membership level, you will be prompted to create an account.