SEE BELOW AN electronic version of your "Member News & Updates" mailer with active links.
EmegeSkilled– Contact David Brownback at firstname.lastname@example.org
On-Site Customized Trainings – A brief survey to tell us what you think re: on-site training options https://bit.ly/OnsiteTrainingsSurvey
Salary.com – To learn more visit michamber.com/salarysurveys
Labor Law Materials – Contact Terese McInnis at email@example.com
Sustainability Summit Part 2 – In-person ESG Seminar – Oct. 11 – REGISTER HERE
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Series – Oct. 4 – REGISTER HERE
Michigan ATHENA – Oct. 25 Registration – REGISTER HERE
We are deeply committed to representing the interests of our members and Michigan businesses. Whatever the issue, the MI Chamber works tirelessly to advocate for you and your business needs.
- Supported 8,264 Chamber members with their business problems and questions.
- Engaged nearly 1,000 attendees in MI Chamber Signature Events, including our Michigan ATHENA programming, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Series and Chamber Day 2022.
- Assisted 75 Michigan businesses with EmergeSkilled to help address their workforce and talent needs.
- Aided hundreds of businesses with training and compliance needs through the Chamber’s webinar and seminar programs.
- Secured state funding to help employers with their workforce training needs (GoingPro), spotlight tourism in the Great Lakes State (Pure Michigan) and attract and retain key economic development investments in Michigan (SOAR Fund).
- Advocated to repeal outdated COVID restrictions which conflicted with current CDC guidelines and made it difficult for businesses to manage employee absences.
- Provided 2,700 updated workplace compliance products, including digital labor law posters and a new employment law handbook.
We understand that Michigan businesses of every size, location and industry are facing immense workforce shortages and challenges. EmergeSkilled is a proven technology platform that can connect you with entry-level talent while building a long-term workforce pipeline for the future. Visit michamber.com/EmergeSkilled or contact David Brownback at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-371-7689.
A new partnership with Salary.com provides Michigan businesses with exclusive savings on the most trusted, in-demand market data to help pay your employees competitively and recruit and retain talent. Learn more or sign up for these free or discounted benchmark jobs reports and salary surveys today! Visit michamber.com/SalarySurveys.
MULTIPLE EMPLOYER 401(K) PLAN
As employees look for who invests in their future, consider the MiMEP – an exclusive membership benefit perfect for small to mid-size businesses, allowing these employers to provide a robust, low-risk retirement plan that avoids the costs and administrative challenges of establishing individual standalone retirement plans.
LABOR LAW MATERIALS
Stay compliant and save money with the most up-to-date state and federal labor law poster subscription from the Michigan Chamber. We track all changes in real time and send you custom color-fit stickers to replace outdated notices. NEW: Receive a digital version of the poster notices with your purchase so your remote or hybrid employees have access to the same mandatory information. Order or learn more now by contacting Terese McInnis at email@example.com.
WEBINARS AND TRAININGS
Members can take advantage of webinar and learning opportunities at reduced to no cost – there’s something for every need. Allow our virtual or in-person courses to assist you in running your business smoothly. NEW: Need a tailored custom program for your business or interested in having a trainer on-site? We’ve got you covered. Contact Amy Mulholland at 517-371-7646 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today. Or take this brief survey to tell us what you think about on-site training options https://bit.ly/OnSiteTrainingSurvey
Our Signature events provide a unique experience to highlight the work of the business community, and to bring high visibility for companies wanting to engage their teams, members and key stakeholders. As the leading voice for businesses in Michigan, we are the conduit to connectivity, education and celebration. View are upcoming signature events.
Thank you, for your commitment to Michigan.
The MI Chamber Member News and Update proudly sponsored by BlueTriton Brands and Ice Mountain, celebrating 20 years of economic contributions and sustainability leadership locally and statewide.