The Michigan Chamber offers two great programs to help reduce commercial utility costs!
Utility & Telecom Billing Analysis
The Michigan Chamber offers a program to help you manage and significantly reduce your utility and telecommunication costs with real savings, refunds and credits.
We perform a thorough analysis of your utility billing, to investigate potential billing errors, recover overpayments, and discover, negotiate, and activate future savings opportunities for you.
- Findings often lead to significant financial recovery on past over-charges as well as monthly savings opportunities going forward.
- No upfront fees...income is based on refunds, credits and/or savings you receive.
- No obligation...none of our findings are mandated, so you tell us what to activate.
- 90% of customers save money, so the risk is low and the reward could be significant.
- Ideal for organizations with an annual utility spend of $125,000 or more.
- Gather one month of all utility bills - gas, electric, water, sewer, waste removal, voice/data, cellular, internet.
LED lighting is a practical, long-term solution to reduce your facility electric bills, save on maintenance time and cost, and make a positive imprint on the environment.
Working with our trusted partner, the Michigan Chamber can help you to:
- Identify your unique lighting circumstances;
- Design a transparent, customized plan for a new lighting solution; and
- Execute the plan to ensure best pricing, efficiency and warranties.
This full-service program means you get the best solution for your situation as well as handling rebates, signing warranties and offering financing options. There are no upfront fees and no obligation to implement the plan, so let us show you how we can help you to save money, time and your environmental footprint.
Why LED Lighting Just Makes Sense:
- Energy and maintenance savings justify their higher upfront costs
- Lower heat output lowers cooling costs
- Energy cost reduction can be up to 70%
- Longer life reduces maintenance costs
- Impressive long-life technology means changing bulbs a lot less often
- Significantly longer than fluorescent products
- Up to 50 times longer than traditional incandescent lighting
- Warranty of up to 10 years
- High light quality means a comfortable work environment for you and your employees
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) is generally used to measure light quality on a scale from 1-100. Most LEDs have a CRI rating of at least 80, and many are rated 90 and above.
- Increases productivity, safety and employee satisfaction and reduces workplace fatigue
- Environmentally-friendly benefits means you are supporting green efforts
- Use much less electricity than other bulbs
- Produce very little heat
- Do not emit UV or infrared
- Contain no mercury
- Great for tough-to-reach spaces and where you need to leave the light on for a long time
- Highly popular in the retail, commercial offices, hotels, hospitals, outdoor lighting and more
To learn more or to get started, call David Brownback at (517) 371-7689 or email him at email@example.com.