Advocacy News – May 4, 2022
A special workers’ compensation insurance solution is now available exclusively to Michigan Chamber of Commerce members, thanks to a new partnership with the Chamber and AmeriTrust Insurance. AmeriTrust is a Michigan-based company with a track record of customer service and safety.
“Our mission is to help protect, connect and strengthen Michigan businesses – all to build a stronger, healthier Michigan,” said Bob Thomas, COO for the Michigan Chamber. “This new offering is one way to do that – helping employers create safer workplaces and protecting their teams all while managing risk, minimizing loss and saving money.”
Key benefits of this new workers’ compensation insurance product, include:
- Range of coverage options to meet specific needs
- Dedicated customer service representative
- Significant premium savings exclusively for MI Chamber members
- Responsive, exceptional claims handling
- 24/7 access to online safety and risk management library
- Ability to work with your own agent or one through the partnership
Get started today! More information at michamber.com/workcomp or by calling 877-759-4365.
Michigan law requires most businesses to hold workers’ compensation insurance, a specific type of insurance that helps business owners provide wages and medical benefits for employees injured on the job.