- A comprehensive, easy-to-use online platform to connect employers with students who attend high schools — including Career Technical Education (CTE) programs, trade schools, community colleges, certificate programs, and bootcamps — and colleges and universities. Match skills with your needs and opportunities.
- Designed to help students find the right entry-level career opportunities by matching their skills with employer profiles. It allows students to explore career paths that align with their interests and abilities, and identify potential employers or continuing education.
HOW WILL IT HELP MY BUSINESS?
- Find Talent/Build a Pipeline
There are currently thousands of students and job seekers on the platform waiting for you to find them. And there are more and more joining every day. Connect with and attract the talent learning the skills you need for entry-level jobs across diverse industries – from auto tech, construction and welding to energy, health care and robotics, and everything in between. You can promote your employer brand, post jobs and proactively build pipelines of future talent.
- Save Money
Thanks to a special partnership with EmergeSkilled and the Michigan Chamber, this tool is complimentary through March 2024 – at least a $500 value! Michigan Chamber members will continue to receive significant discounts beyond that date.
HOW CAN I GET STARTED?
- Complete your enrollment form now if you already have all the information you need.
- Fill out a brief request form to arrange a tailored live demo or receive more information.
- Contact David Brownback, business solutions executive, at 517-204-6413 or email@example.com with any questions.
- Want to learn more about the platform? View this overview demo.