$75 for Members / $95 Non-Members
The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) is poised to have three Republican appointees for the first time in years and this Republican majority has already been modifying and overruling decisions and policies implemented in the previous administration. Please join us for this 60-minute webinar to understand how new NLRB decisions and DOL policies impact the union and non-union workplace.
What you will learn:
- Employee handbook drafting changes
- New rules on confidentiality
- New rules on cell phones in the workplace
- Employee use of company logos, copyrights and trademarks
- Employee interaction with third parties, including the media
- New DOL rules on the use of unpaid interns
- Reversal of NLRB joint-employer ruling
- Additional recent decision and policy changes, as of the webinar date
Donald H. Scharg is a member of Bodman PLC. He is a former member of the Michigan Chamber Board of Directors and is currently a member of its Health and Human Resources Committee. He has received recognition as both a speaker and an author for management on wrongful discharge, employment discrimination, sexual harassment, disability discrimination, workplace misconduct, employee relations, wage-hour, remaining union free, contract negotiations, and substance abuse testing.
One (1) credit for the MI Chamber Basic or Advanced Human Resource Compliance AND Management & Supervision Certification Programs.
One (1) HR (General) recertification credit hour for PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
One (1) PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.