$270 Members / $295 Future Members
$100 Discount off 2nd OSHA Seminar: To register for this seminar and the OSHA Training for Maintenance Employees seminar, call Tammy Smith at 1-888-763-0514 (option 2) to receive an additional $100 discount. Phone only. Not available online. Same person must attend both.
To keep employees safe and to ensure compliance with OSHA regulations, employers must understand how to use proactive safety audit tools and consistent practices that prevent accidents. Please join us for this comprehensive one-day seminar to learn about the importance of safety audits, how to use teams to ensure safe practices in your workplace and systematic approaches to conducting effective safety audits and accident investigations.
- Safety Auditing System; Managing the Audit Process; The Auditing Team
- Positive vs. Negative Audits
- Hazard Awareness; OSHA’s Most Cited and Injury Data
- Reports, Corrective Action and Follow-Up
- A Systematic Approach; Procedure and the 5 W’s
- Identification of Causal Factors
- Temporary/Permanent Fixes
- Investigating & Reviewing the Facts
- Documenting Findings & Actions
- Corrective Action, Training and Follow-Up
Wilder H. Allen is a federal OSHA authorized instructor for general industry and construction with more than 33 years of professional experience in the construction, general, heavy equipment and utility industries. He is a former Indiana OSHA compliance officer trainer and is president of Safety Management Corporation, one of the leading OSHA training and compliance companies in the nation.
Six (6) credits for the MI Chamber Basic or Advanced Human Resource Compliance Certification Program.
Four-and-a-half (4.5) HR (General) recertification credit hours for PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Four-and-a-half (4.5) PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.