$870 Members / $895 Future Members
Keep your employees safe and facility in compliance with all OSHA standards. At the completion of each course, you’ll receive an official U.S. DOL, OSHA course completion card, which demonstrates your commitment to compliance with all OSHA standards.
This course will help your company to reduce the risk of costly fines and penalties of noncompliance and increase workplace safety awareness and OSHA compliance.
The 30-Hour course will provide expert instruction on the standards and codes and give an excellent grasp of the more complicated elements of OSHA for general industry.
DAY ONE — 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Review of OSHA Most Cited Standards
- Inspections, Citations, Penalties
- New Recordkeeping Requirements
- Subpart D—Walking and Working Surfaces
- Subpart E—Route of Exit
- Subpart L—Fire Protection
- Subpart Z---Hazard Communication
DAY TWO — 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Subpart S—Electrical
- Subpart O—Machine Guarding I
- Subpart I—Personal Protective Equipment
- 10-Hour Ends
OSHA 30-Hour Class Continues
DAY TWO Continued – 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Respiratory Protection
- Subpart H—Hazardous Materials Part I
- Machine Guarding Part II
- Using OSHA.gov
- Hazard Search Workshop I
DAY THREE — 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Safety and Health Program Development (I2P2)
- Electrical Part II
- Electrical Safety Work Practices
- Machine Guarding III
- Subpart H—Hazardous Materials II
- Standards, Hazard Search Workshop II
DAY FOUR — 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Subpart N—Material Handling Equipment I & II
- Subpart G—Hearing Conservation/Noise
- Subpart P—Portable Hand and Power Tools
- Confined Space
- Welding, Cutting and Brazing
- Hazard Identification Work Shop
- Evaluating Your Safety Program
Wilder H. Allen is a federal OSHA authorized instructor for general industry and construction with more than 33 years of professional experience in the construction, general, heavy equipment and utility industries. He is a former Indiana OSHA compliance officer trainer and is president of Safety Management Corporation, one of the leading OSHA training and compliance companies in the nation.
Twenty-four (24) credits toward the Basic OR Advanced Michigan Chamber Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance Certification Program.
Thirty (30) PHR/SPHR re-certification credits under the guidelines of the Human Resource Certification Institute.
Thirty (30) PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.