We are excited for our first virtual Chamber Day on Thursday, May 21 at 9 a.m. Will we “see” you there?
Chamber Day is an interactive event and will highlight the challenges and opportunities related to COVID-19 and the road to recovery. Don’t miss this FREE event - register now!
On the agenda:
- Welcome from the Michigan Chamber
- The Role of Economic Development in COVID-19 Recovery
- Barriers to Employability Due to COVID-19, including Unemployment Benefits and Affordable Housing, Daycare and Transportation
- A Discussion with Legislative Leaders: Helping Our State and Local Communities Recover from COVID-19
- Closing: The Road to Recovery
This interactive event will include lively and informative panels and plenty of opportunities to share your opinion via live polls and our chat feature. You aren’t going to want to miss it!
We would like to thank our Presenting Sponsors, the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), the Michigan State House Development Authority (MSHDA), our Gold Sponsor MEDC, MSHDA, Acuitas and our Supporting Sponsors the Adrian Area Chamber, Amgen, Inc., Davenport University, EG Workforce Solutions, Energy Developments Limited, the Orion Area Chamber of Commerce, Novo Nordisk, the Shiawassee Regional Chamber, Technical Professional Services, Inc., and the White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce.
If you have any questions about this event or need help registering, please email Wendy Block at email@example.com. We hope you will register today and plan to join us on Thursday!