$75 for Members / $95 Non-Members
HR walks a fine line between management and staff, which inevitably leads to obstacles to employees' trust. What can you do to build meaningful relationships with both employees and managers, while supporting the best interests of the business? Join us for this 60-minute webinar to learn how your HR department can gain employee buy-in and trust with issues or personal situations, without fear of judgment or retaliation.
What you will learn:
- Building buy-in from your staff and leadership team
- Best practices for establishing trust in the workplace
- Implementing a no retaliation policy that really works!
- Walking the thin line between management and staff
- Key things leadership needs from HR
Kimberly A. Benjamin is president of HR Strategies Plus LLC, a global consulting company that assists organizations, associations, and businesses with their current human resource needs. She is also the executive director of A Purposed Transition, a non-profit organization designed to assist people in discovering their purpose through career and entrepreneurship exploration. Kimberly is a licensed and certified professional as State of Michigan Personnel Agent, Certified Employee Retention Professional (CERP), Certified Business Solutions Professional (CBSP), Certified Fred Pryor & CareerTrack Workshop Instructor, and Certified Human Resource Professional (PHR and SHRM-CP).
- One (1) credit for the MI Chamber Basic or Advanced Human Resource Compliance Certification Program.
- One (1) HR (General) recertification credit hour for PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- One (1) PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.