The Michigan Chamber of Commerce has long sponsored an HR Certification Program to recognize educational achievement and professional excellence. Now, for the first time, you can purchase all 36 credits in one training package at a significant discount to either earn or maintain your certification!
Why Become a Certified Human Resources Professional through the Michigan Chamber?
- Top-quality courses designed to help you do your job more effectively and stay compliant with constantly changing rules and regulations.
- High-level presenters are experts in their fields.
- Courses are Michigan-based and Michigan-focused.
- Demonstrates your efforts toward continuing education.
- Validates your value to your organization and sets you apart from your colleagues.
- Courses also qualify for SHRM or HRCI (PHR/SPHR/GPHR) certification credits.
- Courses must be Michigan Chamber-sponsored seminars or webinars.
- All courses must be taken by the same individual.
- All courses must be taken within 2 years.
- All courses must be eligible for HR certification credits.
- Simply call or e-mail to sign up for a course.
- Certification is valid for 3 years upon earning it.
- Choose from over 20 courses each year.
- Full-day seminars = 6 credits; Half-day seminars = 3 credits; Webinars (live/on-demand) = 1 credit.