Completing a Certificate of Origin can be a daunting task the first time around. The TradeCert premium export documentation system – with whom the Michigan Chamber has partnered – has been assisting thousands of exporters worldwide for over a decade with their certificate of origin requirements. We’re here at all stages of your certificate of origin process, helping to ensure that this process is as seamless as possible.
With the aid of the TradeCert system, we have documented some helpful tips to assist exporters:
- Shipping Details
- Know your Consignor, Consignee, Country of Origin and the description of goods.
- The TradeCert system compiles a database of all your shipment information, ensuring speed of completion.
- Talk to Us
- Although the TradeCert system is intuitive and user-friendly, a TradeCert support representative is always on hand to assist with talking you through every step of the certification process.
- Application Tools
- The TradeCert Column and Weight tools can be used to correctly format your shipment information.
- TradeCert also enables the exporter to save “Repetitive Text”, allowing the user to compile a database of regularly exported items.
- 100% Customer Support Rating
- Over 10 years of experience of assisting exporters worldwide means that we have the expertise to assist you, 24/7 directly.
- Tips to take away
- Pay instantly by credit card, our system will then send you a billing advice to confirm payment.
- The authenticity of all our Certificates of Origin can be confirmed online using our verification tool.
The Michigan Chamber of Commerce supports exporting through the CertifyMichiganTM program, which provides electronic Certificate of Origin services through an online portal that is secure, simple and fast. You can trust the Michigan Chamber to serve your export documentation needs.