The European Union (EU) is the world's largest single trading block, generating greater than 20 percent of global GDP ($17.6 trillion), which is $950 billion more than the U.S.
In 2014, U.S. exports of goods to Europe was greater than $270 billion and services was greater than $210 billion for a total of more than $480 billion. In 2015, U.S. exports are expected to be greater than $500 billion. Europe wants your goods and services, so this is a great time to grow your exports and business.
This ebook provides an overview of the European business environment with new market opportunities for us exporters. Read this if you want to:
- Know all about Europe and the European Union
- Understand the importing, labelling and marking
- Get specific tips on exploiting online business in Europe
- Have an insight into the "big three": Germany, France and the UK
- Generate local demand and sales online and be easily accessible for clients in Europe
- Have essential facts and figures to help determine next steps
- Find the ideal routes to market
The Michigan Chamber of Commerce supports exporting through the CertifyMichiganTM program, which provides electronic Certificate of Origin services through an online portal that is secure, simple and fast. You can trust the Michigan Chamber to serve your export documentation needs.