A large percentage of workplace accidents and injuries occur in office buildings and many hazards exist which cause thousands of injuries and health problems each year among office workers. Attend this seminar to learn what preventive measures you can take to ensure a safe and healthful office environment.
9:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. - "General Office Safety"
- Office safety policies and rules
- Safety awareness in an office
- Proper lifting techniques
- Slip and fall prevention strategies
- Emergency response
- Office security
10:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. - Break
10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. - "How to Conduct an Office Ergonomic Assessment"
- Office Ergonomic Risk Factors
- Healthy Work Habits
- Workstation Design Factors
- Workstation Adjustment Factors
- Case Studies
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Question & Answer Session