The Michigan Chamber of Commerce is committed to providing businesses the latest, most reliable and relevant information about the state of the COVID-19 pandemic. With assistance from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, we have listed some trusted resources to help you develop a workplace vaccine strategy, communicate with employees about vaccines and their safety and efficacy and create workplace vaccination sites.
Developing a Vaccine Strategy
- Developing a Vaccination Strategy(SHRM)
- Elements of a Workplace Vaccination Strategy(National Safety Council)
Communicating With Employees About Vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Guide (National Institutes of Health)
- How A Communicator’s Guide To COVID-19 Vaccination(Institute for Public Relations)
- Language that Works to Improve Vaccine Acceptance(de Beaumont Institute)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit(CDC)
- Message Testing: How Employers Should Talk About the COVID-19 Vaccine(Civis Analytics)
Worksite Vaccination Sites and Off-Site Clinics
- Checklist: Best Practices for Vaccination Clinics(National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit)
- 10 Principles for Holding Safe Vaccination Clinics(National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit)
- Vaccination Clinic Supply Checklist(CDC)
Information About the Safety and Efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe? (Johns Hopkins University)
- Information for People Worried about COVID-19 Vaccination (CDC)
- Immunizations and the COVID-19 Vaccines(Center for Black Health and Equity in partnership with the American Lung Association)
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine(CDC)
Where can I learn more about the Moderna and Pfizer Vaccines?
How does the Emergency Use Authorization process work?
What is Herd Immunity and how does it work?
Do individuals who have had COVID-19 still need to get vaccinated?
What should you expect when you’re vaccinated?
What common myths and misconceptions exist about vaccines?