The Michigan Chamber of Commerce sponsors these certification programs to recognize educational achievement and professional excellence:
- Human Resources Professional
- Supervision and Management Certification
- Environmental Health & Safety Certification
The ongoing certification curriculum is comprised of top-quality courses designed to help participants do their job more effectively. Enrollment in these certification programs demonstrates the participant's efforts toward continuing education and voluntary compliance with legal regulations.
- There is no fee to participate in the certification program.
- Participants are automatically enrolled when they take their first qualifying course.
- Participants will receive mailings/emails about courses, which will state credit value where applicable.
- Each certification requires 36 credits (1-day courses are 6 credits) and must be completed in 2 years.
- The Michigan Chamber maintains a transcript of qualifying credits.
- Participants will be awarded a personalized certificate upon completion of the Certification Program.
- To keep in good standing, participants just need to recertify (36 credits) within 3 years.
Check out the Training Catalog so you can plan ahead!
Get the equivalent of one free course with our 6-Course Package!
If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Smith, Director, Training & Education Solutions at email@example.com or 517-371-7670.