- Michigan Chamber Leads the Fight to Help Taxpayers Settle Disputes, Applauds Legislative Action
- Unemployment Reform Bills Targeting Identify Theft Sent to Governor
- Chamber-Supported Legislation to Address Talent Gap on the Move
- Chamber Champions Legislation to Correct Unfair Filing Deadlines for PPT Exemptions
- Chamber-Led Initiative to Exempt Dental Prosthetics from Sales/Use Tax Sent to the Governor
- Good News for Franchisors and Franchisees
- Special Guest Column: Part-Time Legislature Un-American
Each week the Michigan Legislature is in session, the Michigan Chamber will issue a Capitol Report enewsletter providing the latest information on what is happening in Lansing and what issues the Michigan Chamber is advocating for or against on behalf of Michigan job providers.
- We Want Your Opinion - Who Would You Vote for Governor in 2018?
- Chamber-Backed Legislation to Reform DEQ on the Move
- Bills to Address Unfunded Municipal Pension/Benefit Liabilities Introduced in State Legislature; Chamber Supports Aggressive Action
- Chamber Fights Back Bill Aimed At Subsidizing Schools on the Backs of Employers, Employees
- We Need Your Feedback! Has Your Company Seen An Unemployment Identity Theft Claim?