Utility & Telecom Bill Review
The Michigan Chamber offers to connect members to a program to help manage and significantly reduce their utility and telecommunication costs with real savings, refunds and credits.
They will perform a thorough analysis of your utility billing, to investigate potential billing errors, recover overpayments, and discover, negotiate and activate future savings opportunities for you.
- Findings often lead to significant financial recovery on past over-charges as well as monthly savings opportunities going forward.
- No upfront fees…income is based on refunds, credits and/or savings you receive.
- No obligation…none of the findings are mandated, so you tell them what to activate.
- 90% of customers save money, so the risk is low and the reward could be significant.
- Ideal for organizations with an annual utility spend of $50,000 or more.
- Gather one month of all utility bills – gas, electric, water, sewer, waste removal, voice/data, cellular, internet.
- Call David Brownback at (517) 371-7689 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.