Utility & Telecom Billing Analysis
The Michigan Chamber offers to connect members to a program to help manage and significantly reduce their utility and telecommunication costs with real savings, refunds and credits.
They will perform a thorough analysis of your utility billing, to investigate potential billing errors, recover overpayments, and discover, negotiate and activate future savings opportunities for you.
- Findings often lead to significant financial recovery on past over-charges as well as monthly savings opportunities going forward.
- No upfront fees…income is based on refunds, credits and/or savings you receive.
- No obligation…none of the findings are mandated, so you tell them what to activate.
- 90% of customers save money, so the risk is low and the reward could be significant.
- Ideal for organizations with an annual utility spend of $50,000 or more.
- Gather one month of all utility bills – gas, electric, water, sewer, waste removal, voice/data, cellular, internet.
- Call David Brownback at (517) 371-7689 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LED Lighting Analysis
LED lighting is a practical, long-term solution to reduce your facility electric bills, save on maintenance time and cost, and make a positive imprint on the environment.
Here’s how it works:
- Identifies your unique lighting circumstances;
- Designs a transparent, customized plan for a new lighting solution; and
- Executes the plan to ensure the best pricing, efficiency, and warranties.
This full-service program means you get the best solution for your situation as well as handling rebates, signing warranties and offering financing options. There are no upfront fees and no obligation to implement the plan, so let us show you how we can help you to save money, time and your environmental footprint.
To learn more or to get started, call David Brownback at (517) 371-7689 or email him at email@example.com.