Members can depend on the Employment Law Hotline for access to information such as:
- New and pending labor and employment laws and decisions which significantly impact your business;
- Protecting your business against discrimination claims in such areas as sex, sexual harassment, race, handicap, age, and others;
- Dealing with drugs, alcohol, and substance abuse testing in the workplace;
- Maintaining a union-free workplace;
- Avoid employee lawsuits;
- Development of employee handbooks and policies;
- Affirmative action programs;
- Unions, union activity, collective bargaining and arbitration.
If your inquiry requires follow-up advice and counsel of an attorney, or if there are subsequent calls and/or conferences on the same topic as the initial call, a separate professional fee will be charged based on the attorney’s hourly rate. This legal work will be entirely at your option.
Members can contact the Michigan Chamber at email@example.com to get further information.