Benefits of Online Courses
- Affordable: From $29 to $99 per course.
- Convenient: From work or home, day or night and at your own pace.
- Interactive: Many courses are instructor-led with engaging and hands-on activities.
- Hundreds of Choices: Accounting and Finance, Business, College Readiness, Computer Applications, Design and Composition, Healthcare and Medical, Language and Arts, Law and Legal, Personal Development, Teaching and Education, Technology and Writing and Publishing.
- Quality Education: Consistent training providing knowledge & skills needed to be a better employee.
Check Out The Available Training
Administrative, Accounting and Business Courses such as Employment Law Fundamentals*, Understanding the Human Resources Function*, Workers Compensation*^, Fundamentals of Supervision and Management*, Accounting Fundamentals^, Performing Payroll in QuickBooks^, Microsoft Word/Excel, Administrative Assistant Applications, Writing Effective Grant Proposals, Achieving Success with Difficult People*, Building Teams that Work* and Designing Effective Web Sites.
For more information on any of these online courses for professionals, contact the Michigan Chamber of Commerce at 1-888-763-0514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Qualifies as two credits toward the Basic and/or Advanced Human Resources Compliance Certification Program.
^ Qualifies as two credits toward the Basic and/or Advanced Tax Policy & Finance Certification Program.