The Michigan Chamber's 2013-2014 legislative priorities target six high-priority issue areas:
- Encourage Transportation Investment
- Protect Employer Rights in the Workplace
- Advocate Market-Friendly, Consumer-Driven Health Care Options
- Maintain a Sound Legal Climate
- Reinvent the Regulatory System & Promote the Wise Use of Natural Resources
- Further Improve the Tax Climate
For more information, refer to the Michigan Chamber's news release issued Feb. 1, 2013.
Download the complete legislative priorities booklet here.