The Michigan Chamber of Commerce sponsors certification programs to recognize educational achievement and professional excellence in the areas of Human Resources, Tax Policy/Finance, and Environmental/Health/Safety compliance. The ongoing certification curriculum is comprised of top-quality courses designed to help you do your job more effectively. Enrollment in these certification programs will demonstrate your efforts toward continuing education and voluntary compliance with legal regulations.
- There is no fee for enrolling in the certification program. Participants pay only the regular registration fee for each seminar.
- Participants are under no obligation to complete the certification requirements.
- The Michigan Chamber will maintain a transcript of participants’ collective credits; participants need to inform Chamber of qualified online courses and on-demand webinars they have completed (provide certificate of completion).
- Participants will receive promotional brochures and/or emails about qualifying seminars. Each brochure/email will state if the seminar or webinar qualifies for the certification program and, if so, what the credit value is.
- All Certification Program credits must be earned within 2 years.
- Participants will be awarded a personalized certificate upon completion of the Certification Program.