- Chamber-Backed Bills to Reform Unemployment Agency, Address UI Identity Theft, Clear State House
- Key Tax Bills On the Move
Each week the Michigan Legislature is in session, the Michigan Chamber will issue a Capitol Report enewsletter providing the latest information on what is happening in Lansing and what issues the Michigan Chamber is advocating for or against on behalf of Michigan job providers.
- Governor Signs Chamber-Backed Food Tax Preemption Legislation
- Entertainment Tax Introduced in State House; Chamber Strongly Opposed
- Chamber Hosts Personal Property Tax Roundtable
- Auto Insurance Reform Proposal Fails, Chamber Thanks Those Standing Up for Drivers