- Make Your Voice Heard on MI's Highest-in-the-Nation Auto Insurance Premiums!
- Proposed Excise Tax on Water Bottlers Could Open Door to Water Rights Battles; Chamber Strongly Opposed
- Chamber-Supported Legislation to Address Talent Gap to be Considered in House Committee
- Chamber Continues Fight for Taxpayers' Rights to Fair Assessments
- Legislation Introduced to Clean Up Unemployment Insurance Processes at Urging of Chamber
Each week the Michigan Legislature is in session, the Michigan Chamber will issue a Capitol Report enewsletter providing the latest information on what is happening in Lansing and what issues the Michigan Chamber is advocating for or against on behalf of Michigan job providers.
- Debate Over Auto Insurance Remains Front and Center in Lansing; Chamber Demands Action
- Chamber Leadership on Workers' Comp Reforms Has Saved Employers an Estimated $446 Million Since 2011
- Chamber to Congress: Repeal Health Insurance Tax
- Chamber-Backed Tax Bills On the Move
- Sales and Use Tax: Who Owes What?
- Chamber Takes Leadership Role in Push to Reign in Auto Insurance Premiums
- Hands Off the Interview Process: Chamber Supports Bill to Restrict Meddling by Local Governments
- Chamber Supports Effort to Simplify Tax Appeals